Steps To Get Your $10,000 Google Grant For NonProfit Organizations
Google currently works with more than 50,000 nonprofits across more than 50 countries.
Google Grants for non-profit organizations help funnel your message through text based Google Ads. Upon eligibility & approval, Google will give you $10,000 per month and up to $40,000 for Grantspro participants.
WHAT NEED TO KNOWABOUT GOOGLE GRANTS
While Google provides you $10,000 to $40,000 per month to spend on advertising, there are a few guidelines to be compliant with Google Grant guidelines
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (up to $40,000 USD for Grantspro participants) of in-kind Google Ads advertising each month.
The Process Is Simple…
Submit The Pre-Qualification
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT ABOUT GOOGLE GRANTS
Already have the Google Grant? We can review your current campaigns and let you know what you should do to improve your results.