DON’T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE
First you need to determine where you are with your business operations, systems and team before you develop a comprehensive marketing campaign. How do you know if you’re ready for a Marketing Consultant or Business Consultant?
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
- IS MY COMPANY RUNNING EFFICIENT?
- DO I HAVE THE SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO HANDLE INCOMING LEADS?
- DO I HAVE THE INTERNAL TEAM TO DEVELOP LEADS INTO SALES?
- DO I HAVE THE INTERNAL TEAM TO ONBOARD A CLIENT, CUSTOMER OR PATIENT?
- CAN I KEEP THAT CLIENT, CUSTOMER OR PATIENT HAPPY?
If you’ve answered no to any of the questions above, you should bring in a business consultant that I help you identify vulnerabilities in your systems and processes.
A BUSINESS CONSULTANT WILL:
- IDENTIFY ISSUES
- IDENTIFY YOUR AUDIENCE
- FOCUS YOUR MESSAGE
- BUILD TEAM UNITY
- BUILD PROCESSES
- IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS
All things that are essential to handling leads, building trust, expertise and cultivating client retention for lasting relationships.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, YOU’RE READY?
If you have your message, operations and sales process in place, you’re ready for a marketing consultant. It’s time to create ideas, develop strategies and build campaigns. You’re ready to start driving leads, driving sales and on boarding paying clients, customers or patients.
A MARKETING CONSULTANT WILL:
- WORK WITH YOU TO CREATE THE MESSAGE
- DEFINE HOW TO TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE
- DETERMINE WHERE ALLOCATE YOUR BUDGET
- BUILD CREATIVE VISION FOR CAMPAIGNS
- LAUNCH THE CAMPAIGNS
- ANALYZE, ADJUST AND REPORT
The right marketing consultant will spread your message to the right audience, drive qualified leads and optimize campaigns for maximum results. Understanding where you are with your business is essential to effective marketing campaigns. Just because you need sales, doesn’t mean you need to invest into a marketing campaign. You need to be honest with yourself and identify where your need is.
With the right systems in place, your marketing will excel.